Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and high-quality endodontic care. We understand you may feel anxious about receiving endodontic treatment. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while we provide the best possible care.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
During your visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take any necessary X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Go over your endodontic treatment options
Dr. Brock or Dr. Burns will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
Please remember to bring these with you to your appointment
- Your completed patient information form (or online registration is available)
- Driver’s license
- Your dental insurance card
- Your list of medicines, if needed